Certified Real Estate Partners
By partnering with Mortgage News Channel, you can discover opportunities to help bridge gaps in your current marketing plan.
Mortgage News Channel Certified Real Estate Partner Program
Our certified real estate partners are comprised of the Real Estate industry’s top talent, carefully chosen by us. Real Estate partners enjoy a full range of benefits. With millions of homes in the United States, tapping into an additional partnership can increase your connections, financial resources, distribution flexibility, diversified experiences and even the ability to create a powerful portfolio.
With our Certified Real Estate Partner Program, you will have access to high visibility marketing and advertising opportunities.
Proudly display your partner status on:
- Company Website
- Social Media Accounts
- Marketing Collateral
- Digital and Hard Copy Advertising
- Business Cards
How to Enjoy the Benefits of Becoming a Certified Mortgage News Channel Real Estate Partner
There are many advantages to becoming a Mortgage News Channel certified real estate professional, including:
- Preferred Realtor designation listed on Mortgage News Channel website, a division of 7th Level Mortgage, featured on all client sales and listings
- Four or more approved borrower referrals through December 31, 2023, borrowers underwritten and ready to purchase a home
- Monthly newsletter profile listing gives you visibility to over one million readers.
- $500 in shared marketing and advertising per quarter
- Submission into the Realtor of the Year Award on December 31, 2023.
- Based on closed loan volume and referral status as of December 31, 2024. Referral status to be verified.
- This package does not include airfare, taxes, transportation to or from Vacation Club resort or any outings, or personal spending money – accommodations in Garden or Mountain View facilities with one king bed or two queen beds. Unlimited Food and beverages, including alcohol.
- Part of the Unlimited Vacation Club resorts: Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Mexico, Jamaica, Bermuda, Bahamas – subject to availability during the non-peak travel season.
- Selection of 1 customer per year to receive a Free APPRAISAL in conjunction with a loan application to purchase a new home (up to $560.00).
Eligibility requirements for items four through six include sending proof that the 7th Level Partner Program insignia is displayed on at least one marketing material outside the 7th Level Mortgage marketing campaign. We will confirm your enrollment as soon as we receive this information.
*Based on a number of closed loans and referral status ending December 31, 2024.
** Accommodations in Garden or Mountain View facilities with one king or two queen beds. Airfare, taxes, transportation, or personal spending money are not included.
***One of Unlimited Vacation Club resorts, including Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Mexico, Jamaica, Bermuda, and the Bahamas. The destination is subject to availability during the non-peak travel season.