We make finding a loan program simple because we have virtually every loan program available, regardless of the mortgage you are looking for. Whether you are dealing with bad credit, foreclosure, bankruptcy, or low credit scores, we can help you. It only takes us five minutes to find the right program that fits your needs.
Speak with a Loan Consultant now: 856-324-6749.
- Cash Out Fast
- Bad Credit Options
- Lower Your Payments
We can help you lower your monthly payment, reduce your rate, and get cash out fast. We tailor our loans to fit your goals and financial needs.
- Pay off Credit Cards!
- Lower Monthly Payments
- Bad Credit OK
Eliminate your credit card debt now and consolidate any other debts you have. Make one payment instead of many and save money with lower rates.
- Low Payments Possible
- Easier Approval
- Payment Flexibility
FHA loans enable you to easily qualify for the home loan that is best suited for your needs when other loan programs don't fit your particular needs.
Home Purchase Loans
- Fast Pre-Approval
- Many Loan Options
- Easy Qualify Programs
Get into your home quick! We have many easy qualify and first time buyer programs. Let us make your move go faster with our stress free loans.
Home Equity Loans
- Fixed Rates Available
- Get Cash Fast
- Bad Credit Solutions
We have fixed rate seconds that do not adjust and we can get you cash out for any reason. We work quickly to get you the cash you need fast!
Bad Credit Loans
- Foreclosure OK
- Bankruptcy OK
- Repair Your Credit
Whether you are in bankruptcy, foreclosure, or even have low credit scores, we can help! We have a full range of solutions to help you!
- Existing single family home
- Townhouse or condo in a VA-approved project
- New construction Home
A VA home loan must be used to finance your personal residence within the United States or its territories, but you have many choices regarding the type of home you purchase.
You are eligible for HARP LOAN if your mortgage is:
- Owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- Was sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009
Despite the obvious benefits of reduced repayment amount over a shorter duration, 9 out of 10 eligible homeowners fail to take advantage of HARP LOAN.
- Pay off existing mortgage
- Pay off credit card debts
- Pay for home health care
- Make home repairs or improvements
- Live a more comfortable lifestyle
YES! A major benefit of a reverse mortgage is that you continue to own and control what happens to your home.
- USDA eligible it must be located in a rural area
- Household income must not exceed 115% of the average median income for that particular area
USDA Rural Development home mortgage loans are specifically designed to help low to moderate income households and first time home buyers purchase homes in USDA eligible.
- LTVs: up to 90%
- FICOs: down to 500
- DTI: up to 50%
- Loan amounts: ranging from $100K to $2M
- Interest Only available
- Cash out options
- Allow for recent derogatory credit events
- One day out of Bankruptcy
- One day out of Foreclosure
- Up to 75% LTV
- Qualify borrower ability to repay based up value of assets
- FICO’s down to 660
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, short sales>24 months, ok
- LTVs: up to 80%
- FICOs: down to 660
- DTI: up to 36%
- Loan Amounts: up to $1.5M
- Interest only available
- Cash out options