7th Level Mortgage and Your Privacy
Personally Identifiable Information
- When you fill out forms or fields on this Website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, this Website and our services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- It is also possible that we may collect personally identifiable information about you from sources other than you, such as through use of tools on our site, other users of our products and services and our business partners.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
- Collection of Usage Details and IP Address. While you use this Website, we may collect details of your visits to this Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, the resources that you access, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and business partners.
- Collection with Cookies. "Cookies" are pieces of information that a Website sends to your computer while you are viewing a Website. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. You consent to our placement of cookies on your computer. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to do so, however, your use of certain aspects of this Website may be restricted.
- Collection with Web beacons. “Web beacons” are electronic images, tags or scripts that allow a Website to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a Website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. We may use Web beacons to compile information regarding use of this Website.
How Is Your Information Used?
We may use non-personally identifiable information collected from visitors to conduct reviews of our Website, to guide decisions about the development of our Website and to provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors. We may also use such information to identify, on an aggregate basis, general trends that may, for example, assist us in determining which products our web visitors are in need of.
We may use personally identifiable information collected from visitors for any of the following purposes: (1) to answer visitors' questions, (2) to provide services, newsletters, and other information that visitors specifically request or register for through our Website, (3) to develop and improve our services, (4) to protect the security and integrity of our services, or (5) for internal business purposes.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Confirm and complete transactions requested by you;
- Provide customer support (including, responding to your requests), troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes;
- Contact you to verify the information you provide to us;
- Protect the security and integrity of this Website;
- Understand and anticipate your needs, preferences and ability to use site efficiently;
- Ensure this Website is of interest to you (including, customization of advertising and content) and help us better understand your use of this Website;
- Provide administrative communications to you;
- Manage our business and operations;
- Conduct internal reviews of this Website and administer this Website’s systems;
- Develop, enhance and market our products and services or the products and services of third parties;
- Provide you with promotional materials, offers and personalized information;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
We may transfer or otherwise disclose the information it collects from its Website visitors to contractors, consultants, and other service providers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for the visitor to this Website. For example, we may use service providers to offer customized search capabilities, to help provide services and information upon a visitor's request, or to improve the performance of our services and Website. We require these service providers by contract to keep any personally identifiable information visitors provide to us confidential.
We may also transfer or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information (1) in response to judicial process, (2) to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, claims, or other liability, (3) to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on a matter related to public safety (as permitted by law), or (4) if required to do so by law.
As such, our business is to put service providers (ourselves or third party providers) in touch with you to fulfill this service. When you fill out the form on our Website, you consent to being contacted by one or more service providers.
We may disclose personally identifiable information with third parties, but not limited to:
- Appraisal companies
- Credit agencies
- Mortgage insurance companies
- Title and escrow companies
- Insurance companies
- To any person that in our judgment, is authorized to receive your personally identifiable information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (example: your attorney or accountant);
- To our third party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional and transaction materials, and this Website’s maintenance and security;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
- In connection with a Business Transfer, as defined below and
- To our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us).
Third Party Service Provider Quotes
Certain portions of this Website may allow you to request a quote, services or information from one or more third parties (“ Service Providers”). If you provide your personally identifiable information on the Website and request a quote, services or information from Service Providers (e.g., by clicking "Submit" or “get your quotes”) (a "Request"), we may share, loan, rent or sell your personally identifiable information to our affiliates, Service Providers that we match with your Request, your current provider, or to other third parties that may match you with a Service Provider. In addition, the Service Providers and such third may further disclose, share and use any personally identifiable information provided by you in connection with your Request. If you make a Request, you expressly consent to such disclosure and use of your personally identifiable information.
If you do not want your personally identifiable information shared as described above, then you should not submit a Request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
- Email Offers from Us: If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email.
At some point, we may merge with or be acquired by another company. When that happens, then we may disclose to them the information you have provided to us, in which case we will request them to abide by this policy. We may also disclose some information to a potential acquirer, although such disclosure would be subject to restrictions on use. We specifically and expressly reserve the right to disclose, lease, sell, assign or transfer your personally identifiable information collected through this Website, and any of its databases, together with any personally identifiable information contained in such data bases, to third parties in connection with a Business Transfer. A “Business Transfer” means a sale, acquisition, merger, consolidation, reorganization, bankruptcy or other corporate change involving us and/or our affiliates, even if the Business Transfer is only being contemplated and regardless of whether the Business Transfer relates to a part or a whole of our business.
From time to time, we may participate in or use advertising networks, such as third party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors and research firms. We may use these third-party advertising networks for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, as well as to serve advertisements to you. Advertising networks often gather data about consumers who view advertisements to make inferences about a consumer’s interests and preferences, which enables their computers to deliver advertisements directly targeted to the consumer’s specific interests. This practice is often referred to as “online behavioral advertising.”
Third Party Website Links
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of visitors' personally identifiable information.
Although we strive to maintain the highest standards of privacy, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information visitors transmit to us and visitors do so at their own risk.